WOW! How gorgeous is it where you are?
For those of you near Augusta Georgia we can’t imagine better weather. For those near Chicago, GORGEOUS Spring whether. If you your weather isn’t perfect today, all you need to do is watch the Master’s golf tournament or the Washington/Cubs game and you will see what we are talking about!
Regardless the beauty outside is secondary to the beauty that is found within ourselves. With Spring finally here it’s time to start thinking about spending more time outside, farmer’s markets starting to pop up and fresh local veggies and fruits.
We wanted to share a quick and easy salad dressing with you to use for your Easter meal and throughout the year. It is sugar free and all natural. Did we mention that it’s quick and delicious? Enjoy our Super Easy Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing.
Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/4 cup good balsamic vinegar*
- 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic*
- 2 teaspoons of Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute
- 1/2 teaspoon himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 cup of good organic olive oil* + 2 Tablespoons of water
- Fresh organic baby greens salad mix or favorite greens
- Assortment of salad ingredients, such as cherry tomatoes, shaved carrots, sliced red onion, chopped celery, diced cucumbers, walnuts or blue cheese if desired.
*Use organic ingredients whenever available.
Beat the vinegar in a bowl with garlic, seasoning and salt until salt dissolves. Then beat in the oil and water slowly, whisking constantly. (Or place all the ingredients in a screw-top jar and shake to combine.) Taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
Toss a few tablespoons of the dressing with the salad mix and desired salad ingredients, top with blue cheese and walnuts and serve immediately.
If not using dressing right away, cover and refrigerate. Whisk or shake again before use.
We hope you enjoy family, friends and great weather this weekend! Have a very Happy Easter!
Great health to you all,
Donna and Daniela